My Bucket List Part 210:14 PM
So, here's the second part of my bucket list.
101. Plant my own herb garden (sage, thyme, rosemary, parsley, etc).
103. Join a reality TV show. (almost)
104. Send a message in a bottle.
106. Never miss my weekly yoga classes. No matter what.
116. Go skinny dipping in a beach (at night).
119. Learn how to ice skate.
120. Learn how to ski.
121. Finish my first marathon.
124. Learn how to make my own version of fruit cake.
128. Back-up my files regularly.
129. Have my picture taken sans any piece of clothing.
130. Take a picture of the Niagara Falls using my own camera.
131. Learn how to drive.
134. I want my honeymoon to be in Santorini, Greece or in Tuscany, Italy.
135. Prepare a full board meal for my mom and dad on one of their anniversaries.
136. Whisk my mom and dad to a second honeymoon outside the country.
137. Get an MCP certification.
138. Get a CCNA certification.
139. Travel to Batanes (the northern tip of the country).
140. Learn how to surf.
141. Get a fitting brace.
143. Get married when the sun is about to rise.
147. Advocate for the rights of the animal. Maybe join PETA.
148. Read all the books in my bookshelves.
150. Wish on a four-leaf clover.
More to be posted later...I hope I could finish this list before the week ends. Ta ta...