My Bucket List Part 39:10 AM
So, I am on my third installment of my bucket list.
151. Donate blood to Red Cross.
153. Bungee jump in New Zealand.
154. Wall climb.
157. Go green. Conserve energy. Use renewable energy resources.
158. Learn a new word everyday.
162. Visit an old friend's final resting place in Arkansas.
166. Witness the aurora borealis.
169. Be a soccer mom.
171. Name a star. My own star.
174. Swim with a dolphin.
177. Own a room with a view.
179. Learn to ballroom dance properly.
181. Drink a bottle of beer at Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.
186. Teach some illiterate to read and write his/her name.
187. Write down my own personal mission statement, follow it, and revise it from time to time.
188. See a lunar eclipse.
190. Watch Miss Universe live.
191. Experience weightlessness. Defy gravity.
193. Write my will.
194. Sleep underneath the stars.
196. Learn to juggle with at least three balls.
197. Solve a Rubix cube.
199. Donate money and put my name on something - a bench in the park, a wall in a school.
200. Buy my own house and make it exactly what I want.
201. Spend three months getting my body into optimum shape.
207. Create my family tree.
208. Make a hole-in-one.
209. Visit a concentration camp and say a prayer for all those who died there.
210. Learn to bartend.
212. See elephants in the wild.
213. Ride an elephant.
214. Fly over a volcano.
216. Visit Las Vegas, Nevada.
217. Ride a camel to the Pyramids of Egypt.
219. Go polar bear watching.
220. Memorize a poem and pass it on.
225. Be in a gondola and kiss under the arches in Venice.
227. Link my home computer to the Arecibo radio telescope in Puerto Rico.
228. Help nail a murderer.
229. Have the prime of my life before the party is over.
230. Write a children's book.
231. Learn how to salsa dance.
232. Take up a martial art.
233. Learn archery.
234. Become a triathlete.
235. Learn sign language.
236. Go on a helicopter ride.
237. Ride a mechanical bull.
238. Get a tattoo on my lower back.
239. Go white water rafting.
240. Experience Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
241. Experience Carnival in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
242. See the cherry blossoms in full bloom in Japan.
243. See the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
244. Go on a cruise.
246. Create a mind movie. Like an inspiration that I will go to Paris. Collect pictures of France. Add a backgroud music, maybe La Vie en Rose, add affirmations and sit down each morning and watch the movie.
247. Learn to sculpt.
248. Learn to make pottery.
250. Learn to brew beer or make wine.
This one I'll do after I die (I'll put this in my will)-- Become a diamond. (LifeGem of Chicago, Illinois, will take a few grains of my cremated remains, subject it to high pressure and temperature and I will emerge from the process, 18 weeks later, as a sparkling one-carat diamond).