Lancôme’s Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate5:31 PM
UPDATE: My review after 7 days.
Lancôme’s Genifique is youth in a bottle. This product was released last year after 10 years of research and aims for you to see visibly younger skin in just 7 days.
* Drop by drop, skin is infused with life.
* Vibrant with youth, skin looks as if lit from within - breathtakingly radiant.
* Skin's youthful quality returns: cushiony soft and velvety to the touch.
* Skin's tone is astonishingly even; its texture dramatically refined.
As the result of a ten year research project, and with a huge seven patents to its name, Lancôme's new anti-ageing discovery was always going to be something special. The studies behind the Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate claim to have unlocked the protein profile - like a barcode - in the genes of young skin, and thanks to its active contents derived from the Bifido bacteria, help boost these proteins to give the face a more youthful appearance. A couple of drops a day gives skin a new radiance and complexion perfection.
You do not need any special tool to apply Genifique. The built-in dropper will do the trick for you:
* Make sure to clean your face and neck area before using. Apply to clean skin.
* Press the button on top of the product and apply one to two drops onto your fingertips.
* Warm between your fingertips and massage onto your face and neck.
* Follow with your current skincare regimen. Apply this product on top of your toner.
I have been using this product for two (2) days and I have observed a few changes. I will mention everything after seven (7) days when I create a full product review.
Launch Month: September 2009
Suggested Retail Price: about $115
Distribution: Lancôme Paris, 1/F Greenbelt 5, Rustan’s Makati, Rustan’s Shangri-La, Rustan’s Alabang, Marionnaud Mall of Asia, Philippines
You can also order this product online for $78. It is a lot cheaper compared to the SRP here in the Philippines.
Have you tried using Lancôme’s Genefique? Did it work great on you? I would love to hear what you think about the product.