While I Was Away...3:27 PM
I am so sorry for not updating my blog for almost two weeks. I have been too busy with work, events and a lot of other stuff that has sent me up and down and over the edge. I am not complaining though because I have so much to be thankful for. Quite a lot actually...
I am thankful for:
1. Feeling that rush of emotions that make you happy no matter what life hands you each day.
2. Getting promoted to a new position at work (didn't really want it at first but I guess it's high time to up the ante for me).
3. Being able to buy anything I want with the money I earned (oh yeah, I only spend cash no cards for me. I have swore off the plastic for 5 years now - no more impulsive online shopping).
4. My family and friends who have stuck with me through the good and bad.
5. Being able to run again after getting clearance from my doctor. I now have a healthier pair of lungs.
6. Getting vindicated for something I didn't do (story so convulated, let's keep it at it's place).
7. Signing a contract with Nestle Fitnesse (I'm going to be in the product box - stoked!)
8. The feeling of contentment and peace of mind. I have no grudges in my heart.
9. All the hugs and smiles I receive each day.
10. The gift of life.
I decided to post this instead of a wish list like what I always do every year. I feel that I have been so blessed this 2010 and as we usher in the last month of the year, I am only looking forward to what 2011 will bring me. What are you thankful for?