Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.
|Shrimp Pesto Pasta|
I love pasta. I do, I really do. But I have to pinch myself sometimes to not stuff myself silly with it because it's super high in carbs and it's not good for someone who puts on weight like there's no tomorrow. I hope I can quell my love for pasta and I wish I can muster depriving myself of the good things the Italians has to offer. Even then, I'll just run 5 kilometer farther for every plate. How can you resist this plate? Tell me...
These are my confessions:
1. I have never been an amusement park or amusement ride fanatic. That one childhood incident after a ferris wheel ride did it for me. I will never dare to be in one ever again. I'm such a scaredy-cat. To those who are very adventurous however and aren't scared of heights or aren't repulsed by the thought of being propelled high up in the air here's the top 10 ferris wheels you can try (arranged in order of structure height): Singapore Flyer, Star of Nanchang (China), London Eye, Suzhou Ferris Wheel (Jiangsu, China), The Southern Star (Australia), Tianjin Eye (China), Changsha Ferris Wheel (Hunan, China), Zhengzhou Ferris Wheel (Henan, China), Sky Dream Fukuoka (Japan), and Diamond and Flower Ferris Wheel (Honshu, Japan). Any observation? The Chinese people love them ferris wheels eh?
2. I've abandoned the childhood dream of becoming a lawyer. Although sometimes, the thought still knocks my system all the more when I lose something and I have to secure an affidavit of loss and I have to have it notarized. LOL!
3. I love flowers. I want to own a patch of land where I could grow shrubs and vines and bulbs and the like. I want to witness some magic when they bloom. Oh yeah, I have a green thumb.
4. I keep a bucket list. In fact, I have it published in this blog. Click to read PART 1, PART 2 and PART 3.
5. I have been wanting so bad to join The Amazing Race Asia. I know I have uncanny strategic skills and physical stamina (just don't make me swim in an open water).
6. Speaking of Amazing Race, at 28, I still don't have a driver's license. I never really had any interest to learn it. Maybe in time...
7. I keep an anonymous blog. I haven't updated it lately but will do so when I get an inspiration. It's a rather personal blog where my heart speaks more than my brain.
8. I am scared of guns. I don't think I will ever dream of owning one.. I'll leave that to the experts.
9. I may seem very high maintenance but really and truly I can be low maintenance. I grew up exposed to every facet of life and some moments I really enjoyed were the ones out of the ordinary. I loved the community immersions and the sleeping on a mountain slope episodes when I was still a Girl Scout.
10. I think I have wicked lil chef skills much like an Iron Chef. Give me ingredients and I'll whip you a meal. In line with this, I hope one day I could get formal education at the Le Cordon Bleu Paris Culinary Arts School in France.
So yeah those are my 10 confessions for this challenge. Do you have anything to confess too?