Penne with Cherry Tomatoes, Lime-Marinated Tuna, Asparagus Shoots, Sugar Snap Peas and Smoked Salmon7:39 PM
I make my own food (sometimes) and this is what I made for myself today. Presenting my own version of Penne with Cherry Tomatoes, Lime-Marinated Tuna, Asparagus Shoots, Sugar Snap Peas and Smoked Salmon...
I like cooking with simple ingredients. Sometimes I want my food complex too or sometimes it just looks complex like this dish but it really isn't complex. The only difficult thing in this dish is to open the canned tuna using a knife because I could not find the can opener (thanks to my Girl Scout training).
I made this dish because I was craving for smoked salmon. Smoked salmon is one of my favorites and I could probably live off of just salmon dishes for the rest of my life. If you want to try this out, please follow these simple easy-peasy steps.
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. While the pasta is being cooked, pour contents of the tuna can in a pot with about a teaspoon of olive oil.
3. Add the asparagus shoots, sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes.
4. Mix everything together to ensure that all ingredients will not be overcooked.
5. After a couple of minutes, remove from hear and pour over the pasta.
6. Garnish with thinly sliced smoked salmon.