Firmoo graciously sponsored a giveaway that I hosted last June and a little over a month ago I received a package from the Firmoo Team. Firmoo.com is the emerging global online optical store of prescription eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices (they even give your first pair for free). My eyes don't require prescription glasses yet though. Good thing Firmoo offers a wide-array of choices so I was able to pick the one I have been eyeing for.
I have not worn it out in public yet because for some weird reason it always is rainy every time I go out of the house. I also work at night so I don't feel the need to wear anything for my eyes. On second thoughts, I should have requested a pair of computer glasses I suppose. Well I guess it's too late for it. I plan to wear this in our second engagement shoot next month. I will update this post with pictures from the shoot showing me and the glasses. Watch out for it!
In the meantime, let me share to you what I love about the Firmoo eyewear that I got for free.
1. Shipping was seamless. The package was delivered to my apartment so I did not have to go to the post office to claim it. Hassle free! That alone is a big win for me already.
2. I love the hard protective case.
3. I love how sleek it looks. And oh, it looks expensive too because the materials used are high-grade. When I was asked to choose which design I was, I was surprised at how detailed each product was in the website. Measurements were clearly displayed so you know that each pair of glasses you purchase will surely fit your face.
4. Firmoo has this amazing feature in their website as well and it's called Virtual Try-On.That said you can upload your picture and try on the glasses. Cool yeah?
5. Best of all, it perfectly frames my eyes. I wish I could show you a picture but I don't have one so far. I will keep this post updated for sure.
NOTE: I will write an extensive review in the next few days. But if you are curious about the free eyewear for new buyers, let me whet your curiosity even more... Click this link.
, by KT Nielsen