FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS 39:43 AM
Welcome to another round of Friday's 10 Happy Things where I jot down ten things that made me happy this week. Keeping this list gets easier every week. Click the image below this blog post if you wanna join us spread happy cheers all around.
1. Savoring the 150 degree view of Metro Manila from the 70th floor of one of the tallest skyscrapers in Makati City. The wind against my face, the flickering lights at night, the cotton-like clouds and the numerous taking off and landing of planes were beyond wonderful.
2. Knowing that my daughter was not injured when she fell from our couch. I thought she was already sleeping and so I got up to get myself a glass of water. When I turned my back, I saw her on the floor face flat and about to cry so I scooped her up and said sorry to her and my tears started to fall. I am happy because she is out of any danger now.
3. Receiving an email from Creative Market informing me that free goodies are out and ready to download. The Serendipity font is free this week. Check it out! Who doesn't love free goods?
4. Completing my Royal Albert Serena trios. I can't wait to have friends over our house and serve them tea and some cookies too.
5. Knowing that it will be flea market season in Copenhagen when we travel there. I am so going! Who wants some Royal Copenhagen teacups, saucers and plates?
6. Successfully cooking black tapioca pearls - the one you normally get when you order pearl milk tea (30 minutes in boiling water and 30-40 minutes covered = perfect chewy yummy goodness!)
7. Opening the May issue of Smart Parenting and finding out that the editor chose my letter as letter of the month. Yay!
8. Discovering Daiso Japan. The store is a wasteland - my favorite kind of waste. Haha! Colorful notebooks, mugs, cellphone covers, bolster pillows, shabby decors and a whole lot more. I can't wait to go back.
9. Bath and showers! Anything to make me feel refreshed this hot hot summer.
10. Having a lot of time in my hands - I didn't miss any chore this week. Being a stay-at-home mom is a whole new ballgame for me and I think I am getting used to it.
What are the things that made you happy this week? I would love to know. Join the link-up!