FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS 78:38 PM
Welcome to another round of Friday's 10 Happy Things where I jot down ten things that made me happy this week. Keeping this list gets easier every week. Click the image below this blog post if you wanna join us spread happy cheers all around.
1. Receiving my Schengen visa!!! Yay! We're traveling next month and the excitement is indescribable.
2. Spotify. I cancelled my premium subscription last month and it's just right on time because now you can choose the song you want to listen. Bye shuffle play!
3. Steady stream of orders for the name wreaths that I am creating. If you are curious about it, browse #NameWreathByKT in IG to see samples of my humble work.
4. Guilty pleasure - Pasion de Amor. Don't judge me. LOL!
5. Hubby's coming home. Next week. Exciting! After more than 10 weeks onboard he will be flying home to us again.
6. Rhodia pads. I love using Rhodia pad for my calligraphy drills.
7. Nestea Honey Blend iced tea powder. You should try it. It tastes like the tea from Mann Hann which I really love.
8. Receiving care mails from IG friends (food, teacup, teapots, among other things). I feel like it's my birthday every day.
9. Making strangers who become instant friends smile when I send them their free name wreaths. It's amazing how positive my Instagram feed is right now. Even if I want to lash out against this specific clothing brand so bad.
10. Talking about no.9 I am waiting for their (clothing brand) written explanation because they have avoided many times my request for a note from them explaining the reason why they had to disqualify my daughter in a contest we joined after the contest period. It was a relief that today they assured me of a written explanation. So that's a bit of a sunshine after the storm. Let's see where this debacle goes because really this is not about the prize anymore but about our tainted integrity and pride. I will not back down!
That sums up my happy list. Hope you enjoyed it!