FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS 125:35 PM
Here's my happy things this week:
1. Roadtrip to west of Denmark (Jutland) and then to Germany! Yes, we survived it.
2. Combed the shores of Blåvand beaches to look for amber (Denmark's gold). It was an awesome experience. I would love to do it everyday if I live here.
3. Summer loves food! She like mashed bananas, avocados, potatoes, asparagus, zucchini, carrots and even blackberries. She is a dream! Feeding time is always fun time between her and I or even when her daddy feeds her.
4. Lost a few kilograms while on vacation. How often does that happen?
5. Learning Dansk by reading labels and road signs. I have to start from somewhere right?
6. One of my photos was featured for #myweekoffoundandforaged.
7. Crossing the Big Belt and Little Belt (bridges) when we travelled from Hillerod to Jutland.
8. Scandinavian design - I am getting so much inspiration for our future house.
9. Learning to read maps.
10. New fonts in Creative Market.
That sums up my happy list. Hope you enjoyed it!