FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS 133:46 AM
Here's my happy things this week:
1. We safely started and finished our Hillerod to Esbjerg to Flensburg to Blåvand to Vejle and back to Hillerod road trip. Too many happy memories made, three museums visited, two instances of misreading the map, one stronger unit of love and zero fight. Pure awesomeness.
2. Summer learned to say "mama" and "dada". I am not sure if she associates it to me or to her dad though. Milestone checked!
3. It's a bummer that we didn't get to see the Black Sun (Sort Sol). We were however so lucky to see quite a number of different species of birds on our trip to Rømø.
4. Picked raspberries and blueberries and ate them too. I wish I could do it everyday.
5. Earned $33 from Creative Market this week. Oh and yes if you haven't downloaded the free goodies this week yet, go ahead and do so - floral alphabet is up for grabs.
6. Visited Minibyen (Little Town) - scale model of houses, schools and churches made of the same materials as the real ones in Varde Kommune, Denmark.
7. Rediscovering the wonderful product that is Nivea Creme. My face has no dry spots anymore. They say it's a very good dupe for Creme de la Mer. I love that it's so cheap yet it works.
8. Almost completing our travel itinerary. I have only one museum left in my list and I can't wait to see it. I'll write a blog post about it if we ever get to go. This time it's for contemporary art.
9. Buying 800 grams of Nutella for less than 3 euros. Score! It will always be a guilty pleasure.
10. Pumpkins in the garden - all ready for halloween. Too bad we won't be here anymore. I should try and make a pumpkin pie instead before we leave. Great idea no?
That sums up my happy list this week. Do you list down things that made you happy too? Do share, I would love to know.