FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS 1611:35 AM
As you can see I am on still on a travel high, more like vacation high (based on the cover picture for this post). I'm also planning to chop up this blog and separate my posts into it's own niche so let's see if I will be able to do that. I don't wan to bite more than what I can chew so I leave it all up to my determination and diligence and see what will be realized. For now, I am going to share to you my happy things for the week.
“Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it.”
Here's my happy things this week:
1. Business is booming. I am very thankful for how my passive income is turning into now. Along with the increase in sales means more spending power for me. It's still a couple folds to equal what I earned when I had my regular corporate job but still I would appreciate whatever amount that I earn now. It's fun! I enjoy managing my "little business". Check it out when you have time if you want to switch to organic skincare also. I just hope no one would send me inquiries in the middle of the night though because I feel compelled to respond so I'm losing sleep lately.
2. I discovered a cheaper way to send documents and parcels and more convenient too. Win!
3. We went to see Summer's pediatrician for her regular monthly check-up (she missed 2) and follow-up doses for her vaccine shots and happy to share that apart from her milestones which I shared here, she is also growing steadily and still a well baby.
4. Whipped up a yummy meal for the little miss with only three ingredients - squash, cinnamon and water. I roasted the squash in the oven for 20 minutes and used a hand blender to puree it. It was so yummy I had to eat a spoonful! Haha!
5. The husband discovered a cheaper way to transfer money to my bank account online. Eureka! It's cheaper and faster compared to bank-to-bank transaction. We tried to transfer around $200 dollars before (kroner to US dollar) and we were charged more than a thousand pesos. For the online transfer however, we were only charge around 210 pesos.
6. Wrote a blog post about my Christmas wish list and my gift ideas for my loved ones. Have you written yours?
7. Summer touched my hair and uttered "mama" while she played beside me and I was tinkering on my phone. Too precious!
8. Watched old episodes of Ultimate Airport Dubai and Klovn (my favorite comedy Danish sitcom).
9. Shipped most of the items that my friends requested for me to buy from Denmark. There's only a few items left. Looking forward to clearing Summer's cot with all the items next week. Hopefully! Yes, her crib serves as our little "warehouse".
10. Red Ribbon Triple Chocolate Roll. So rich and gooey!
That sums up my happy list this week. Do you list down things that made you happy too? Do share, I would love to know.