FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS 1711:04 AM
“We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.”
1. I witnessed Summer's attempt to stand without support (wobbly legs and all) - and she was successful! She managed to stand alone for 2 seconds at least. Way to go my little adventurer. You make mommy so proud. I'm glad and undoubtedly feel so lucky to have witnessed most if not all of my daughter's milestones. I'm glad that I am with her most of the time - since I gave birth.
2. Hubs and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. It was a low-key celebration - nothing pompous and grand. Yet, it was meaningful and unforgettable. We just had lunch in a restaurant with family and spent the afternoon in a bowling alley. Strike!
3. Created my first ever free printable holiday tags and made it available for all my blog readers who wants to get a head start on wrapping presents for the holidays. Please email me if you want the high resolution copy.
4. I discovered a mock-up scene editor and my life changed for the better. Haha! I know I am exaggerating but try it out and you'll like it at the very least. So easy to use and so many accessories to play with. It's also a plus point that the creator is from Denmark so some of my Danish design favorites are part of the editor.
5. Hubby is onboard Nord Sustainable already. I'm sad that he had to leave again but I am happy that he joined the ship in Singapore. Hello same timezone! I don't know until when we will be on the same timezone but they are headed to Guam in the next few days so we have a little bit of time to adjust.
6. Finished two commission work this week - wedding invitation and a large format poster. I never thought I would be able to do such things let alone dabble into digital art. Who would have known? Anyway, if you are interested to have something made - invitation, tags, stationery, name wreaths, etc - please let me know. It won't cost you an arm and a leg. My clients were actually surprised when I told them how much I charge for the projects.
8. Watched old episodes of Ultimate Airport Bangkok. Why don't we have at least one world class airport here in the Philippines?
9. I manage to ship ALL Royal Copenhagen items to my clients - zero casualty. Thank you Emirates Airlines, LBC, JRS and Fastrack. I'm now a little bit more confident to pack because I think I am a good packer. Hahaha!
10. Chatime Pearl Milk Tea - large, 50% sugar, less ice. My guilty pleasure. I can have one everyday. Never mind the calories!
That sums up my happy list this week. Do you list down things that made you happy too? Do share, I would love to know.