FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS 1812:58 AM
“Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.”
1. Opening a tin can of Danish butter cookies and finding real butter cookies inside. There's nothing more disappointing than opening a can and finding crochet materials or a sewing kit inside.
2. Hubby's ship finally sailed off to Guam from Singapore. I would be happier if he gets a chance to go out of the ship when they reach Guam and check out the shopping scene for me. Haha! But seriously, all I really ever want is for them to reach Guam safely.
3. Summer slept through the night this week and that's like winning the lottery for any mommy. Feeding her before bedtime helped as well as developing a routine of "dinner-warm bath-playtime".
4. Joined a contest for a chance to travel back to Copenhagen this Christmas. How awesome is that? VisitDenmark and Bo Concept teamed up with Danish pop diva Stine Bramsen for this contest. If you want to join, click here.
5. Tea time. Oh how I love my quiet moments while sipping hot tea. I especially love the teas from Royal Copenhagen and the Secret Tea Story of the World by Osulloc. I got the Royal Copenhagen RC blend tea when I was in Denmark and the Osulloc tea was a gift from my college buddies who travelled to South Korea early this year.
Thank you for the book of tea @lhiv917 and Amayah. I still have a few teabags left. I love the smell of this tea amongst the other flavors in the Secret Tea Story of the World box. Smells like Jo Malone perfume promise! Grabe! I can't stop sniffing my cup. Anyone going to Korea again soon? Gusto ko magpabili. #TeaTime #Osulloc #SecretTeaStory #TangerineFlower #RoyalCopenhagen #AlphabetHighHandle
6. Sometimes the littlest things can make me happy - like finally getting myself a power bank and changing the template of my blog.
8. Orders are still pouring in two weeks after the organic line of bath and beauty essentials that I am selling was featured in a morning lifestyle show (KrisTV). Makes me think how powerful Kris Aquino's words are especially to her fans. I'm not complaining. Haha!
9. Baskin and Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream is one of my guilty pleasures.
10. I'm finally back to updating my Dayre.
That sums up my happy list this week. Do you list down things that made you happy too? Do share, I would love to know.