FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS 1912:46 AM
“Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.”
1. My Spotify playlist. The songs are a little bit slower than the ones I usually like but this bunch allows me to focus and get some work done. My picks of the week - Pretty Thoughts and Make You Feel by Alina Baraz.
2. Finally downloaded and installed Away and Aqualita - two of the fonts I have been crushing on. I also shared 5 script fonts that I have fallen in-love with and have been consistently using in my projects. Download this month's bundle from Creative Market HERE. You get $1,130 worth of modern script fonts, retro Photoshop presets, textured backgrounds, watercolor splotches and a lot more for only $39 buckaroos! That's more than 96% savings! You just have to make sure that you have extra storage space because these bundles aren't tiny in size.
3. Summer loves persimmons! Persimmon is one of my favorite fruits and I guess I transferred that liking to her eh?
4. Uploaded Summer's video on EllenTube and it was set to private at first because of the music but it was approved after a couple of hours. Sweet! So sorry that my phone was vertical thus the black parts of the screen. I should have known better. And yeah, pardon our extremely messy house. That white paper on the wall is not a decoration but the price list of the products I am selling. LOL!
5. I've accepted a couple of design projects again - birthday invitation and a product label for a cake maker. Yay! Keep 'em coming.
6. Flatlays and product styling. I've watched a few how-to videos in Youtube and I am learning the ropes.
7. Lydia's lechon. I remember eating lechon almost everyday weeks before my due date. I kind of feel the same amount of craving for it again now but I am not pregnant. I need to curb this appetite. I should. I need to. But yes, it makes me happy. End of story.
8. Honey and citrus sugar scrub. I've concocted my own mixture and my skin is liking it. I'll perfect the formula and probably give it to friends so they can test it as well. Manuka honey is love!
9. Gugo bark shampoo from The Happy Organics. My falling hair has lessened after using it.
10. Vitamin C. I'm never the one who would religiously take vitamins and other meds but I sure am not skipping on Vitamin C because I've had 2 or 3 instances of sniffles in the past two months. So yeah, happiness is when you aren't sick.
That sums up my happy list this week. Do you list down things that made you happy too? Do share, I would love to know.
PHOTO CREDIT: The ever awesome PicJumbo. You can get high quality high resolution stock photos from the site for free. I, however, purchased the premium pack so I now have access to more pictures.