FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS 232:29 AM
Click the image below this blog post if you wanna join us spread happy cheers all around.
“Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. ”Here's my happy things this week:
-H. Jackson Brown Jr.
-H. Jackson Brown Jr.
1. I won 3 out of the 4 blog contests I joined - that means I now have extra Php10,000 shopping money from SM Supermalls, 200 capsules of Fern-C Vitamin C (that's almost 6 months supply yay!), and my Belkin wishlist. I am still waiting for the result of the 4th contest I joined. The mechanics stated that the result should have been announced last November 30 but until now the company who sponsored the contest is still silent about it. Let's see if I am lucky enough to win that too.
2. I brought Summer to her pedia for her 10th month regular check-up and I am glad to say that she's still a well baby. OMG! She's now 70 centimetres tall. That's more than a third of my height!
3. Finally done with all the name wreath orders to date. I really enjoy creating these floral name wreaths for my Instagram friends and followers. If you want one for yourself as well, please let me know.
4. We've finally decided on the theme for Summer's first birthday. It'll be in a little less than 2 months. Pretty exciting! We decided to have a hula party for our little girl. Yay!
5. My organic products business is heaven sent. I get to earn while sharing my love for organic bath and beauty products. My heart overflows with gratitude especially to my repeat clients. By the way, my shop offers free shipping (with minimum order requirement anywhere in the Philippines) until the end of the month. I might extend it based on our December sales. Let's see! Please visit my Instagram page for my shop - http://instagram.com/excellentorganics.
6. I was able to watch the live streaming of the Miss Universe preliminary show. Yeah, it's one of my guilty pleasures. I'm rooting for Dominican Republic, Colombia and Peru to win the crown this year. I'm certain too that Philippines will be part of the finalists.
7. Churros from Don Churro. I know I raved about the churros from Army Navy the last time I published my happy things but this little store I found in Cash and Carry sells legit churros. I can eat 15 pieces in one seating. It's that delicious especially paired with their yummy dulce de leche dip. Oh and yes, the flour mix they use is from Spain so you can be sure that the taste is really authentic.
8. Summer's naughty antics. I know I shouldn't tolerate it but I don't think she means it when she would blow bubbles when you get close to her face. She would then giggle and even do it with feelings - shoulders moving up and down and eyes almost close and nose crinkled. I think she's just amused with the sound she makes and my heart melts every time. She's growing so fast!
9. Coffee crumble ice cream. Yummy!
10. Burning Bath and Body Works aromatherapy candle. I have the stress reliever in a jar and I am quite sad that I burned the last one already. Where can I get BBW candles here in Manila? I don't want to pay for expensive shipping if I order from the US again. Please let me know.
That sums up my happy list this week. Do you list down things that made you happy too? Do share, I would love to know.