FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS 229:12 AM
“I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness!”
1. It's Design Deals Week - all featured designs can be yours with 30% discount. View all design deals here.
2. I won 3rd place in the recently concluded #MerrySMChristmas and Nuffnang PH Blogger Contest. It would have been better if I snagged the first placer deserved her win. You could really tell that she put a lot of effort and time to come up with her entry. She also visited several SM malls to take pictures. Besides, the Php10,000 shopping spree prize I got ain't really that bad right?
3. I finally figured out how to create .gif images using Adobe Photoshop's Timeline. I have been looking for Animation under the windows tab but I couldn't find it anymore so I gave in to Google which eventually solved by problem.
4. Orly Soulmate. I love this nail polish shade. I haven't used red for quite some time so it is a welcome treat to paint my nails red again.
5. Lengthy talks with my hubby while they are anchored in South Korea. I am not sure if they will go back to Guam again or maybe head to Australia.
6. I watch mainstream TV shows and some of them I am quite shy to admit. Hahaha! But yes, I watch 90-Day Fiance aired on TLC. The show features six couples hoping to get married before the K-1 visa if the foreign partner expires. Oh and yes, for this season the Filipina is way too young, just 19 years old, and her fiancé is 58 years old. I gave her the benefit of the doubt when the season started but the show painted the guy to be nothing to be desired of and so now I am thinking that she's only in it for the green card. Next week will be the season finale and the Tell All.
7. Churros from Army Navy. Yum-oh! And of course, their Fearless Fried Chicken.
8. Playtime with Summer. I love every moment spent with her.
9. Baked bacon. OMG! You all should stop frying your bacon. Bake it!
10. This commercial for a supermarket. Sad and happy at the same time.Sad because I will be spending my Christmas away from my family and hubby but happy because I know that we will all be together again in a few months to celebrate Summer's birthday.
That sums up my happy list this week. Do you list down things that made you happy too? Do share, I would love to know.