FRIDAY'S 10 HAPPY THINGS 241:24 AM
Click the image below this blog post if you wanna join us spread happy cheers all around.
Here's my happy things this week:
1. Despite not being home for Christmas this year, my husband made it a point to greet me and Summer. He will celebrate Christmas inside their ship (Nord Sustainable) in Fiji. Just a little over one month left and we will be complete again. I'm thankful that I am married to the most understanding and most hardworking man I know and that I am a mommy to my adorable little darling.
2. Summer developed fever early this week probably because she's growing a tooth. It was a succession of sleepless night but I am thankful because we were both able to survive it. It's a little nerve wracking for a newbie mom like me to experience this. If only I can take the pain away from her. I'm just happy that it's all over and I am more knowledgeable on how to deal with the same scenario next time because I am sure this won't be the last time.
3. Burning fresh garden essential oil. It's a cheaper alternative to the usual candle in a glass.
4. Discovered that we have Travel Channel subscription. I didn't know we have it for the longest time.
5. Receiving heartwarming feedback from my online store clients. Oh and the way, we recently offered same day shipping to anywhere in Metro Manila and I am so glad with the reception. Such a blessing!
6. FREE design goodies. I will always be thankful for the chance to download for free. Yay!
7. MAC Rebel - my go to holiday lippie.
8. I have a new hair color and I am loving it. Best part - it's DIY so it came really cheap. I just bought the boxed hair color from Revlon.
9. Surprise gifts from neighbors. I sincerely appreciate the thoughtfulness.
10. We finally decided on the theme for Summer's first birthday and planning is now in full swing. Here's a sneak peek:
That sums up my happy list this week. Do you list down things that made you happy too? Do share, I would love to know.