1. Today is the last day of July - that means there's only a few more sleeps before we start our longest vacation ever to my husband's neck of the woods.
2. Hubby came home from his almost three-month work overseas. It was so heartwarming to see his face and Summer's face when they met again at the airport.
3. Coffee. I thank God for coffee everyday. Oh and Big Bang too. Big Bang is that cheap gooey chocolate bar that costs less than a hundred for 12 bars. Yum! Every bite brings me back to some happy memories.
4. The smell of Lancome Miracle. It's heavenly. The smell is a little mature and potent but I like my perfume that way.
5. Summer's swollen eye healed a day after I brought her to her ophthalmologist. I am beyond thankful. Not sure what happened but I am glad my worries are over.
6. Getting more than I expected. I just claimed my last pay from my previous company and I got more than what I expected. Yay!
7. Ending the month with zero balance in my credit card bill once again. It is really gratifying to pay on time. I feel like a legit adult!
8. The smell of Summer. Her smell makes me happy. Any mum's happiness can be shallow.
9. Happy care mails. I am so thankful for all the generosity from the "teacup sisterhood" in Instagram. I will always be thankful that I am a small part of the community.
10. Sleep. I've grown to love sleep and naps too.
That sums up my happy list. Hope you enjoyed it!
, by KT Nielsen