1. Crossing the Øresund Bridge from Denmark to Sweden and back again. The trip was a little pricey because we paid around DKK700 but it was all worth it. I was amazed by the design and effort put into the megastructure construction.
2. Seeing most of Christian's family members in our first week in Denmark.
3. Finally indulging on leverpostej and all the summer berries I could get my hands on. I love Danish food and the fruits of the season. I can live here forever!
4. Finally removed the adware in my Macbook just a few minutes ago. I am so happy, I can do cartwheels now.
5. Flowers! Lots of flowers in our garden.
6. Visiting the Royal Copenhagen porcelain flagship store in Copenhagen. If you have some extra money and you want fine Danish design porcelain, buy every set in the store I say.
7. Denmark summer weather is L-O-V-E! Summer at 22C is amazeballs!!! I only sweat when we hike and make-up stays put and lasts until you remove it.
8. Internet in trains. When I am not roaming, which is very expensive, the free wifi anywhere I go is heaven sent.
9. ErgoBaby Carrier - Summer loves it and I love it too.
10. I am still alive. I almost burned down the house because of the microwave fiasco. Sigh!
That sums up my happy list. Hope you enjoyed it!
, by KT Nielsen